Tuesday, May 25, 2010

6 am fun

This morning the peeps from Make It! gathered at the store bright and early. They were going to be featured on CityTV's Breakfast Television, and since I have a big space, we decided to shoot it here at Nokomis! So at 6 am we all rolled in, including Jenna and Chandler from Make It! along with a few of the crafters who will be selling their wares this weekend.

I tried to snap a few photos, but well, it was really early. Below are the three that I took (and I never managed to grab one of myself, surprise).

setting up for the next segment with our host, Bridget

cast and crew!

Kelsey McIntyre with her lovely models

It was a surprisingly fun time, (6-9 am isn't normally a time frame in which 'fun' occurs), and really relaxed and kinda silly. We got in a few plugs for the store, and I even managed to show my face to the camera for 45 seconds. Maybe someone out their caught a glimpse? Mom?

Anyway, it's time for my afternoon siesta. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: