Friday, May 21, 2010

long weekend!

Yeah! Long weekend! And it's pouring and freezing out, in true Edmonton fashion. I actually saw my breath when I stepped outside for lunch this afternoon. Super awesome!

Anyway, it's Friday and we have good news at noko! We got a little antsy waiting for the Red Raven sale so we marked down a few pieces at the shop (over twenty different styles). Including pieces by Dagg & Stacey, Rita di Cesare, Lily & Jae, Serendipity, Eve Gravel and the like. I even marked down about 10 Ashley Watson leather bags! The pieces I marked down are 20-40% off, so come and get them well they're hot! We still a bit far away from the Red Raven sale, but you'll be one of the first to know, so stay tuned!

Oh, and we're open on holiday Monday from 12-5pm.

Meanwhile, I'm going to steal some beautiful photo's off of Emilia's blog to share with you. She borrowed a few pieces from us for a photo shoot she did, and, as usual, they are stunning. Check them out here, or else on her own blog too:






thomas tunic (grey), 180
thomas tank (black), 225

1 comment:

Esther H said...

Grateful ffor sharing this